Wednesday 1 February 2012

Tied and True

Since I had arrived in San Francisco I had been caught up in a whirlwind of sexual activity with one man in particular.  We had fucked on the beach the day I had arrived, not able to keep our hands off of one other from the very start.  It seemed we fucked everywhere we went together. Not able to keep our hands to ourselves for long.  

He volunteered to make me dinner at my place and that was an offer I couldn't refuse.  He brought over a couple of bags of groceries and made himself at home in my kitchen.  I sat at the small island with my glass of wine and watched him work his magic as spicy, delicious aroma's filled the air.  I loved watching him move around the kitchen, shaking spices, chopping onions and peppers, stirring the sauce on the stove.  His muscular body rippling under his cotton shirt.  The collar was open and I could see his hard chest through the opening.  I thought about how I loved to touch his skin and shifted my weight on my stool, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.
We shared small talk as we rushed through the delicious meal he had prepared for us.  It was a meal worth savoring but we were too distracted by the desire to savor one another.  As he cleared my dish he leaned over and whispered into my ear that he had another surprise for me.  When he returned to me, he was holding two silk scarves. He placed them around my neck and holding the ends pulled me toward him.  As I fell against his chest, his warm wet mouth covered mine, his tongue seeking mine.  Our hands anxiously removing each others clothing.  Pulling me with him, he led me into my bedroom.
He bound my hands to the bedposts of my bed.  I was sitting up, my back propped up with many pillows against the head board and my arms stretched out to either side.  The silk scarves were tied tightly but the fabric was so smooth and light, my bonds didn't hurt in the least.  The room was lit by candles placed he placed throughout the room, giving the bedroom a warm glow.  I was stripped down to my underwear...a black push up bra and black lace panties.  I liked this set...it made me look very sexy.  The bra pushed my tits up and closer together, giving me nice cleavage.  
I was feeling adventurous and I wanted to play.  I watched him as he stood by the bed, naked, stroking his huge cock.  I licked my lips and smiled up at him...catching his eye and indicating what I wanted to do with him, but he made no move toward me.  He continued to stand there, stroking, himself, his eyes moving up and down my body.   His dick was growing, getting a deeper hue of red as the blood coursing through his veins made its way toward the head.  This time I spoke to get his attention.  In my lowest, sexiest voice I murmured, "I can take care of that for you, baby."
I strained to move my body closer to him.  With my hands bound, it left very little wiggle room and I couldn't quite reach him.  The movement seemed to excite him, though, because he started stroking faster.  His hand moving over the throbbing muscle and smooth skin with the expertise that one can only have with their own body...it being so familiar.
Oh fuck, I was so turned on by watching him and I wanted to wrap my tongue around the head of that beautiful throbbing cock.  He still wasn't moving toward me and I started to feel desperate.  My cunt ached for his touch, his tongue, his cock.  In a fevered panic I started to beg, whimpering,  "Oh please baby.  Oh baby, I need you...please touch me. Your so beautiful, please baby, please let me suck your cock...you don't have to untie me...just come closer and put it in my mouth, please baby!"
My body was sending the same pleading message...my firm swollen tits thrust out toward him, my back arching as my smooth legs rubbed together up and down, squirming under the passion and fire that had seized me by the cunt.
This time he did react.  Taking me up on my offer, his knees straddling me at my hips, his hard shining cock right in front of my face. I opened my mouth, my tongue already searching and I leaned toward him.  He leaned back out of my reach and continued to stroke.
I let out a small whine and he chuckled at my discomfort as I continued to squirm.  He moved closer to me again, placing his rock hard dick in between my tits.  My bra had a narrow clasp in the front but he didn't bother to unclasp it as my cleavage was already open.  Oh god, his dick felt so smooth and hot between my tits as as he rocked up and down.  His hands were on my tits, pushing them closer together around his cock.  I leaned my head forward and because he hands were full, he didn't stop me.  As his cock came up between my tits, my tongue darted out to lick the tip of his head.  A little of the thick warm juice of his cum met my tongue as it slid wetly over the tip.  
He started rocking faster.  I tilted my head back to look up into his eyes.  He looked back into mine and I whispered, "Please feed it to me." 
"Are you ready?" he asked, his breath quickening becoming more labored.
Without taking my eyes from his, I dropped my jaw, opening my mouth wide in response.  His hands moved off my tits...one hand entangling itself in the hair at the base of my neck, pulling my face toward his dick.  The other hand was at the base of his cock, holding it straight as I wrapped my lips over the head.  My wet hot mouth sucked while my lips slipped back and forth over the tip of his dick, until finally I was rewarded with hot cum exploding into my mouth and down my throat.
I drank greedily as he moaned, his hand gripping my hair tighter, every muscle of his athletic body tensed.  
I wanted to touch him with my hands so badly..."Please, baby," I begged again.  "Untie me, let me touch you."  Still straddling me, he lowered himself to look me evenly in the eyes.  He tipped his head forward, his lips finding and parting mine.  His tongue moving over my lips and through my teeth to find mine.  Moving his kisses to  my neck, his hands moved over my arms, past my bonds to grasp my hands.  He whispered in my ear, "Not yet baby, I'm not done with you."
He let go of my hands but his kisses continued softly over my neck and chest.  This time, he did unclasp my bra, setting my tits free.  They were swollen and firm from my passion, the nipples hard, standing at attention.  He took one nipple into his mouth, sucking and nibbling gently while he rolled the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Tilting my head back, I moaned with pleasure. His other hand moved down in between my legs, discovering for the first time just how wet my panties were.
"Mmmmm, juicy," he smiled at me as he moved his kisses and his tongue down over my belly.  He slipped my panties down my legs, then spread my legs open wide.  As he moved his finger in and out of my wet, hot cunt, I moved my hips up and down matching his rhythm. His thumb grazed my clit and I started to cum.  The orgasm took control of me, arching my back and lifting my ass in the air.  He moved his hand out of me and placed it under me, supporting my hips as he buried his tongue deep into my cunt.  My orgasm started to multiply, sending wave after wave pleasure over my body.  My entire body was hot yet goosebumps were appearing over the entire surface of my skin as the skill of his tongue continued to make me cum over and over again.
He finally moved away from me and I collapsed shaking and weak.  He quickly untied me and laid down beside me.  I moved my hand lightly over his chest and stomach, caressing his warm skin.  It was all I had the strength to do. He took me into his strong arms, enveloping me in his warmth.  Warm and content, I drifted into sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment