Saturday 7 January 2012

Dirty Virgin

Damn, I had to get ready for work.  I took a look at my swollen eyes in the mirror.  Crying was a bitch on my face and I had been crying off and on since last night when Mike had stormed out.  We had been dating for the last six months and even though I was upfront with him from the beginning, I guess he just couldn't handle the pressure any longer.  When we first started dating he told me that sex wasn't important to him.  That he liked me and wanted to know me better.
It was important to me, to wait to have sex until I was married.  I knew it was old fashioned and I was the only one of my friends at the age of 20 who was still a virgin.  It wasn't because premarital sex was a sin. I wasn't the religious type.  It's just that I wanted my wedding night to be special.  I wanted to give my husband....the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with...a special gift that no other man would get from me, the gift of my cherry.
Things had gotten pretty hot between Mike and I after our date, last night. We had come back to my apartment and made out on the couch. My legs draped over his as we kissed passionately, our tongues eager and searching. My hands were tangled in his thick soft brown hair as I pulled him closer to me.  He had one arm around my waist, holding me, while his other hand reached under my blouse and expertly unclasp my bra.  He softly kneaded my tit, rolling my nipple between his fingers.  He was making me so hot. I stopped kissing him to remove my blouse and bra.  His mouth moved down to my tit to take a nipple in between his teeth, and his hand moved down between my legs, rubbing the crotch of my jeans. I moaned softly and pressed my crotch harder into his hand.  His hand moved up to the button of my jeans.  And as much as I wanted to be with him, to cool the fire building in my body, my hand automatically pushed it away. I never took my pants off for a guy, not even Mike.  It wasn't necessarily because I didn't trust him to stop before it went all the way, but because I wasn't so sure I could trust myself. 
"Come on, baby," he said to me, still kissing and licking my nipple in between words. "I can make you feel so fucking good." I had no doubt that he could, if I let him. The sensations he was creating in my body were sweet agony. Again his hand grabbed me by the crotch.  My panties were soaking wet and my pussy was aching.  I pushed my pelvis forward again hard into his hand, gyrating my hips to add pleasure to the pressure his fingers were giving my pussy through my jeans.  His hand moved to unfasten my jeans again.  This time I got mad.
"No, Mike!"
"Come on, baby," he whispered. "Don't be such a fucking little tease. You fucking want it too." He grabbed me by my jeans, this time getting the button unfastened.  I knew in part that he was right, I was full of desire for him, but I hadn't waited all this time and pushed all those boys away before to give it up now.  I would have happily and eagerly given him a blow job to help ease his sexual tension but his insistence was starting to turn me off, and I put my blouse back on.
"You wanna be a prissy little bitch, suit yourself! I'm out of here!"  He yelled in frustration. And with those words had stomped out and slammed the door.  I was left standing in my living room, shocked, hurt and confused.  I cried myself to sleep and when I woke up and remembered the night before, I started crying again.  I was crazy about Mike.  It hurt to think I might not see him again.
But now I had to think about work tonight and get my shit together. I splashed cold water on my face and it helped somewhat with the swelling.  I had some Visine in the medicine cabinet, so I shot a couple of drops into each eye and started on my makeup.  When I was done, I took another close look in the mirror and decided someone would have to look pretty close to tell that something was wrong. 
I was working the 6pm-2am shift and had actually been looking forward to being at work tonight. There was a live band playing.  I liked working when we had live bands in.  I was able to see the band for free and we were always busy when there was a band, so my shift always went quickly and I made great tips. I had been especially looking forward to to seeing this band. When the bar booked them a month ago, I looked up their music online.  They fucking rocked.  I liked them a lot.  Now I was wondering if it would be enough to take my mind off the situation with Mike.
I headed out the door and made it to work, just as the band was finishing their sound check  They seemed to be satisfied with how they were sounding and were getting ready to take off.  They wouldn't be back on stage until 9 pm, so there wasn't much sense hanging around for that long.  The drummer held back though, telling the other guys he would catch up to them.  He wanted to get a bite to eat.  He asked Gerry at the bar for a menu and took it back to one of the tables.
He was good looking.  I couldn't help checking him out. His light blue t-shirt was clinging slightly to him and I could tell he had a muscular chest and arms. His faded jeans rested on his hips and I checked out his ass.  I was somewhat surprised by my body's reaction to him.My temperature rose, bringing a flush to my cheeks and I felt a moistness between my legs.
I approached his table and asked him if I could get him a drink.  "Just a coke, thanks" he said looking up at me. I could see the attraction was mutual by the way his eyes moved over me before settling on my own.  I felt his eyes watching me walk away and I was again aware of the rise of my body temperature.  I brought him his coke and took his order.  When I returned with his loaded burger and fries he asked if I could sit and keep him company for a bit.  "I hate eating alone," he smiled, whispering, as if it were a secret.  He had a nice smile too.
We were slow, nobody else was here yet...too early, so I didn't see any harm.  We made small talk for a while and he asked if I was going to come to the show tonight.  "Oh yeah, I'll be here," I replied, "I'm working the bar tonight.  Speaking of which I better get back.  It was nice chatting with you."  I stood up to get back to work.  He smiled at me again and I felt an unusually strong pull of sexual attraction again.  He finished his meal, and left to catch up with the rest of the band at the hotel.  When I cleared the table I noticed he left me a very generous tip.  In waitress translation that usually meant a guy was interested.  Again I was surprised at what affect that knowledge had on my body.  God give me strength, I wanted him.
Trish and Steph were just coming in for their shift.  They would be here until 3, cleaning and locking up. They were talking about Trish's date the night before. "Yeah, he fucked me in the ass, and I couldn't believe how incredible it felt," Trish was telling Steph excitedly.  I froze.  This time the moistness between my legs was a gush, making my cotton bikini panties wet.  Steph was laughing.  She replied, "So you just bent over and took it like a man, did you?"  Trish told her to fuck off but she was laughing too.
"Uh, Trish, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Trish, pulling her aside.
"Sure. What's up?"
"Can you tell me a little more about this ass fucking?"

By nine the bar was packed.  Like I said, it always was when we had live music. The band was in what we called "The Green Room".  It was actually the staff room, where we could take our breaks without being interrupted by thirsty patrons.  Whenever we had a band in, they got the room before and after their show.  The staff would take their breaks while the band played to give them their privacy.
Gerry loaded a tray with beers from the owner and was about to take them into the Green Room.  "Here Ger, I can do that," I offered.  We split our tips in the bar and Gerry recognized that I could probably procure a bigger tip from a rock band than he could, so he handed the tray over.  The truth of the matter was I just wanted to see him again.  I hadn't been able to shake the memory of his smile and how it made me feel. I wanted to feel it again. "Free beer from the owner!" I announced as I walked in the room.  I placed the tray on the table and the guys started grabbing the beers.  I got my wish when I looked up and saw him smiling at me.  "Awesome, thanks," he said.  I smiled back and turned to leave the room.  I could once again feel his eyes moving smoothly over my body as I left.  I added a seductive sway to my walk just for him.  
The band took the stage and I watched him move as he took his place behind his kit.  He caught my eye and smiled at me again.  The band was fucking rocking the joint and I danced as I mixed drinks and grabbed beers.  We were busy, but I stole glances at the stage every now and then to watch  the band. Well to be honest, to steal glances him every now and then! He was fascinating to watch.  The way his body moved was incredible!  His limbs all moving independently of each other yet in perfect rhythm.  He liked showing off too, twirling his sticks between his fingers then tossing them up in the air to catch them on the spin and keep going.  He sang as well and at times I would've sworn he was singing directly to me.
I felt my cunt clench again and for a moment I paused to think about what I wanted to do to him.  Fuck, my mouth was watering and my panties were soaked.  I took a break.  First I went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of packets of butter, then I headed for the Ladies bathroom. I managed to hit the bathroom at the right time.  There was a stall free and I locked myself inside. I pulled my pants and underwear down.  I opened one pack of butter.  Trish had warned that if I was going to try anal sex that I should remember to lubricate.  Scooping the butter onto one finger, I started to rub the butter around the small opening of my ass.  I slid my buttery finger into my ass and was pleasantly surprised by how it turned me on. I pulled my finger out and opened the second pack of butter. I covered both my index and middle finger with the butter. Crouching over the toilet with my legs spread apart, I reached in between my legs and inserted both fingers into my ass.
"Mmmmmmmmmm," I couldn't help moaning as I slid my fingers in and out of my ass, covering the soft walls of my anal cavity with the butter.  Oh fuck, it felt so good.  I could feel my cunt spasm as my hips moved my ass further onto my fingers. I wiggled my fingers inside my ass instinctively as I felt the pressure building in my loins, and bit down on my lip to stop from crying out as I started to cum. I kept my fingers inserted in my ass as my other hand rubbed my clit until my orgasm finished and I relaxed once again.  I pulled my fingers from my ass and wiped them thoroughly with toilet paper before pulling up my pants and leaving the stall and the two packets of butter in my ass.  After washing up I bought a condom out of the machine the bar kept stocked in the bathroom.  I hadn't had any use for condoms in the past, but I did know exactly what to do with them.  In health class back in school, we had been given condoms and bananas, so we would be familiar with how a condom was supposed to be put on. Being the keener student I was, I mastered that skill as well.
The band was just finishing as I returned to the bar. Gerry was loading a tray full of beers for the Green Room again and handed it to me as I approached.
I took the tray in for them.  This time as the band members grabbed them up again,  I was determined to get him alone.  I had never felt so emboldened before as I approached and asked him to follow me so I could get their payment sorted out for the night.  Without question he followed me out of the room.  I led him through the crowded dance floor, lifted the partition to the bar and led him through the now dark kitchen to the back office.  He followed me in and I shut the door behind him.
"I'm sorry," I said to him, biting my bottom lip.  "I have a bit of a confession to make.  I don't have anything to with paying the band."  I couldn't hold myself back from him any longer.  I lunged at him, hitting his body hard with mine, wrapping my arms around his neck and opening my mouth to kiss his.  He kissed me back and it was as hot as I had been anticipating.  I pressed my lips hard against his as I explored his mouth with my tongue, finding his and pulling it into my mouth and sucking. His hands started moving over my body and I found my hands doing the same to him.  Eagerly moving down his chest over his abs and down to the button of his jeans.  I couldn't get enough of him.  I wanted to touch and taste him all over.  My fingers moved swiftly over his crotch and  I could feel through his jeans that he was already hard.  That only excited me more. I fumbled but only for a second with his button and zipper and as his jeans dropped to the floor, I dropped to my knees.  His cock was amazing, smooth, long and hard as a rock and I wrapped my tongue around it, moving up and down his shaft kissing and licking.  I could taste the salt of his sweat and it only made me hungrier for him.  I took him into my mouth, licking and sucking the tip at first then drawing him fully into my mouth and throat. I teased his shaft with my tongue as I moved my wet hot mouth up and down.  His hands were tangled in my hair and I could hear him start to moan.  I withdrew....I didn't want him to cum yet.
I took out the condom I had bought from the bathroom earlier and as I continued to fondle his member with one hand I opened the condom package with the other hand and my teeth.  I fitted him with the condom like an expert and stood up again.
 "I have another confession to make," I said.  "I'm a virgin and that would normally mean bad news for you.  I'm not having sex until I am married."  I could instantly see the confusion and frustration on his face.  I couldn't blame him at that point.  I had brought him to a critical point then withdrew. "How about I  take those tight little pants off," he started, reaching for me. "I'm not finished," I interrupted. "My cherry will be for my husband but you are going to get to fuck me."    I pulled off my pants, turned my back to him, bent over and reached behind me.  I took hold of his dick and guided it into my ass.  The condom was lubricated and along with the butter still in my ass he slid in quite easily.
He entered me and at first the pain was exquisite but intense enough to cause me to sharply draw in my breath. His cock was a lot bigger than my fingers, and my ass did stretch open to accommodate his large dick the soft sensual anal tissue wrapping tightly around him. "Now fuck me," I told him.  As he started to fuck me slowly, gently pushing himself deeper into my ass, he brought his hand around in front of me and between my legs to my pussy.  I broke out in a sweat and goosebumps at the same time and had to concentrate to control my breathing.  My cunt was soaking wet with the passion and excitement of just being with him.  I moaned as he moved his now wet and slippery fingers over my clitoris, pinching and putting pressure on my little nub. The incredible sensations of pleasure and pain was an erotic combination that I couldn't have imagined.  I started moving my hips to meet his rhythm as he continued to pump in and out of my tight ass, picking up speed.  Oh god, it felt so fucking good and as my breathing quickened I could feel the pressure building in my pussy and throughout my body. My hand covered his...the one on my pussy, and I stroked his fingers as they fondled my pussy lips and clitoris.  "I'm gonna cum," he said his voice tight and I knew I was right there too.
My orgasm surprised me.  I had never had one so powerful before.  It completely took control of my entire body.  My back arched and I rose up on my tiptoes, every muscle stretching and flexed as I cried out.  My world temporarily went black as the blood rushed from my head and down to my groin. I could feel the muscles deep in my pussy start to spasm and I must have clenched my ass, because in that same moment I heard him cry out as well.  His hands had moved to my hips and he held them tight as he pushed himself deeper into me. My legs began to shake as my pussy continued to spasm. He stayed inside me, holding me steady until the spasms subsided and my breathing slowed.  He withdrew from my ass slowly and carefully.   I pulled my pants back on and  I noticed he was dressed again as well.  I kissed him one more time, this beautiful, sexy, irresistible man, and as I did I knew it would be the last time I would.  I made it a good one...soft and deep.  I took him by the hand leading him back through the kitchen and into the bar.  Gerry saw me and waved me over.  I turned back to him with a smile "It was a pleasure serving you tonight," I said huskily and walked away without looking back at him or saying goodbye.  I would probably never see him again, but that was okay.  I had a memory that I would not soon forget! And I had discovered a new cheat.   Waiting for marriage was going to be a hell of a lot easier.....and a hell of a lot more fun, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment