Wednesday 8 February 2012

I'm Sorry...Fuck!

Could anything else possibly go wrong!  This had been the day from hell.  But, then again, it was every year.  I had been organizing this event for the past 5 years and it never failed...if something was going to go wrong, it would go wrong the day of.  Some how though, things always seemed to work out and we had a very high success rate, each year exceeding our fundraising goals and raising tens of thousands of dollars for a very worthy charity.  As Chair of the Ladies Auxiliary I was responsible for ensuring that this event went off without a hitch.  I was having serious doubts that I was going to be able to pull it off this year.
 My husband, Ben was a city councilor.  As his wife I was required to maintain a high profile in the community.  I attended meetings and organized events and fundraisers between running my 15 year old son  Jordan to music lessons and my 10 year daughter Kayla to dance.
Being the wife of a public figure was a lot of added pressure.  I had to be careful to put forth a certain image to the community.  And I had to do it in perfect hair, dress and make-up.
It was a major fundraiser and the events we had planned included a midway with concessions and games, a rock concert in the park in the evening and topped off with fireworks after the show.
As luck would have it, it was the hottest day of the summer.  We're talking record breaking heat.  It was causing the generators to overheat and the concessions kept losing power.  The midway had it's own generator station and thankfully that one hadn't failed yet.  The face painter clown I had hired months ago was sick with the chicken pox and didn't have a replacement. I was getting warnings from the fire department that we wouldn't be able to launch the fireworks over the baseball field as planned due to the dry conditions and possible fire hazard.  The soundboard technician...who was also Jordan's music teacher hadn't even bothered to show up at all.
Now, to just add one more fucking thing to the list, the band was late.  It would be hours before they went on but they were supposed to be here an hour ago...and I was hoping they knew of someone in the area that would be able to perform the sound check. I had tried them at their motel earlier but they still hadn't checked in.
The later the band was the longer my long shot was of them knowing someone available in the area to do the check for them.  I just wanted to stop and scream "FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK" at the top of my lungs!  But as explained earlier, I couldn't very well loose it publicly, so I pushed the stress and frustration down deep into my gut to bubble and boil.
The fire chief and I were finally coming to an agreement concerning the fireworks.  It had taken all my persuasion to convince him that after the teams were done with the baseball field for the day...they would end early at 5:00 pm today because of the concert, I would arrange for the town to bring their water truck in to spray and soak the field.  The available event fire trucks would be tied up at the race track until the fireworks were scheduled for set up at 8 pm and although they would be present throughout the set up and the show for safety, they were not available to soak the field prior to that.  They also wanted the band to tear down right after the show. They didn't want to have to worry about the extra electrical equipment.  It still wasn't a done deal yet though, because now I had to track down someone from the town on the weekend, during a summer festival, to find a water truck driver for this evening.  The Chief would be back to check the conditions when the pyrotechnics were scheduled to set up.  If all was well we could still have the fireworks.
Out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of the band unloading their equipment.  It was about time. I excused myself from the chief and stalked toward them and their van. With each step my anger grew thinking they better have a good reason for being late.  Van trouble, a flat tire, anything along those lines.  I highly doubted it though, past experience had taught me when you imposed rules to prevent a band from drinking at the venue, they usually loaded up at the bar before hand.  Most bands however saved it for between the sound check and the show.  These guys must be really fucking special.  I was so sick and tired of dealing with it year after year.
The closest band member to me when I reached the van was unloading a drum kit.  I took a whiff of the air around him and though I did not smell alcohol what I did smell made me even angrier.  He was clean and fresh.  Even though they were late, he had taken the time to stop at the motel and shower and shave before arriving here.  Probably to increase his chances of picking up and fucking some poor starstruck teenage girl with big tits and no brains.  My words came out cold and sharp, "You're late."
With an attractive white smile he turned, laughed and said. "In rock and roll, there is no such thing as on time.  Don't worry though, we'll be set up in no time to do the sound check."  His eyes moved over me.  Even in my late 30's I could attract younger men.  I was wearing designer denim cropped pants.  They were a slender fit and accentuated my firm ass and shapely thighs.  I was wearing a white sleeveless blouse on top and I could see his eyes pause at my bustline before they moved to the area surrounding us, "Where's the sound guy?"
He was young and very good looking. I pegged him in his early 20's, close to half my age.  His body was lean and muscular and the way he moved was smooth and fluid.  I felt a flush come over me but it was due to anger not passion. Who did this fucking little punk ass think he was?
"Well, I'll have you know at my events there is such as thing as on time!  And as for the sound guy,  I'm sure you can figure it out without one.  Who knows better what you need to sound like than you?!"
I could hear how ridiculous that sounded in my head, but I was mad, and this young man, I didn't care how hot he looked, was not going to blow off the fact that he hadn't acted professionally.  His eyes narrowed.  He looked around the crowd as if he could make a sound tech show up out of thin air.  I kept my eyes cold and steely as his voice lowered to a growl.
"I don't know what you're trying to pull, but our manager would not book us without lining up a sound guy."
I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself. He must have sensed my tension because instead of waiting for my response, he smirked, "Let me guess, you had someone lined up, they cancelled on you and you don't have a back up." His tone implying I didn't know how to do my job.
"Something like that," I replied through my clenched teeth.  I only got a small sense of satisfaction from the fact that he was pissed off now too.  The band continued unpacking with a little more vigor and less jovially.  I didn't feel sorry for them, it served them right, had they been here on time, they'd be set up by now.  I caught sight of Jordan and his friends packing their gear in.  They were here on time.  The headliners were supposed to be set up already so The Mythic Water could set up around them.  The Mythic Water was Jordan's band.
"Hey mom, where do we set up?" Jordan called, still walking toward me his guitar case slung over his shoulder.  He looked excited.
"I'm not sure yet, honey," I called back.  I added some venom into my voice when I said, "The other band just got here. We'll have to wait for them to set up first." I shot the good looking rocker a dirty look and started walking away from him toward Jordan.   When I reached Jordan, I lowered my voice to not be overheard and asked if he'd been able to reach anyone at the music store.  He shook his head.  Apparently nobody was home today and he didn't have any cell phone numbers.  Fuck, just one more door slammed in my face.  I turned back to Jordan and told him and his friends to go see if they could help the band.  The sooner everyone got unpacked and set up the better.  I took out my phone and started calling everyone I knew in this county and the next who played a musical instrument to see if they could give me any leads on a sound technician.  I was having absolutely no luck and as I gave up and turned back to the bands to apologize, I noticed the hot rocker behind the mixing board, doing the checks.  He obviously didn't know what he was doing.  Jordan's band was on stage and no matter how he adjusted the controls they still sounded terrible.  He gave up at the soundboard and walked over to me.  Jordan and his friends exchanged places with the band, moving from the stage.

"I don't know where you found these kids, but they're terrible.  No amount of tweaking is going to make them sound any good."
My eyes widened and I felt the blood rush to my face.  My hands closed into tight fists.  I saw the realization come into his eyes just before I hissed at him, "That's my son's band, you arrogant asshole."  As I stormed away from him I heard the rest of his band start their sound check.  They sounded really good.  Jordan's fucking music teacher was so fucking fired.
That seemed to be the last set back for the day.  The problem with the generators was resolved by finding two more from the next town over.  With less plugged into each one, they stopped overloading and quitting.  I was able to secure a driver to bring the town water truck.  Even one of the guys from the music store had come by.  He had heard we were missing a sound tech and volunteered to fill in for the concert.
Jordan's band went on at 7:15 pm and mercifully left the stage after 3 quick songs.  The bands exchanged places on the stage, the headliners shouting words of encouragement and clapping for the young inexperienced band, giving them high fives as they left the stage.  I started to warm up to them a little.

They took the stage and I was mesmerized by their music.  It was sexy and rhythmic, making me want to dance.  The teenage girls were having a blast, dancing, giggling and trying to catch the lead singers eye.  I noticed some of the lyrics were very suggestive and I was a little surprised with how much it turning me on.  I watched the young rocker behind his drum kit.  He was having fun and he was so energetic.  I felt a warmth spread across my lower abdomen and my nipples hardened under my cotton blouse.  My tit's were on the smaller side and were still firm and high.  I often went without a bra.  The loose cotton brushed against my hardened nipples and the warmth in my abdomen extended down to my now moist pussy.
My husband was 15 years older than me and although we still had good sex together it was happening less and less.  I watched the sexy young rocker play and I wondered how that energy would translate into sex.   I couldn't believe how strong my desire was to find out.  I thought about the kids staying with friends tonight, not needing a ride.  I thought about how Ben wouldn't expect me home until very late tonight.  I looked back at the sexy drummer and felt my panties get wetter.  By the time they had finished their set, my sexual tension was at a peak.
I gave them some time at their merchandise table to chat with some fans and sign autographs.  I approached the attractive young drummer again and told him the band needed to tear down right away.  He agreed but grudgingly.  He seemed pissy about it and it pissed me off.
"And what's you're problem," I blurted. "You've got some nerve playing a song about blowjobs at a family event."
He turned to me and snapped, "Hey, we didn't swear, we kept it pretty damn clean, what the hell do you expect from a rock band?  You've been on my case all day, lady.  What the hell is your problem?"  Without waiting for an answer, he stormed away to go help his band members tear down. 
The fireworks show went without a hitch and were just finishing when I felt a tap on my shoulder.  It was the young attractive drummer.
"We're gonna book.  We want to donate our fee to the charity, so no need to write us a check."
He wasn't overly friendly but he didn't seem so pissed off anymore either.  Now that the day was winding down and I wasn't so stressed I noticed again how my anger at him switched back to desire.  I couldn't get their song out of my head...the suggestive one about getting head.  My body was suddenly on fire.  I had to have this man.
"That's very generous," I said to him. "Please, follow me, I just need you to sign off on your fee and I'll get you a tax receipt."
I led him to my van. Opening the passenger side door for him, I asked him to take a seat and give me a minute.  I opened the side door of the van, moved everything off the back seats and tossed it onto the pile of stuff that was jammed in the area behind the seats.  I quickly glanced around, checking that no one I knew was around.  No one was even looking in this direction.  I hopped in and closed the door.  My van was parked facing the trees in front and had dark tinted windows in the back.  I knew that we would have privacy.  I asked him to join me in the back seat as I removed my blouse, exposing my high firm breasts. 
"Are you kidding me?" he said.  "I'm really not in the mood."
"Please," I said patting the seat beside me. "I know I've been a bitch today, I would really love the chance to make it up to you."  
He joined me in the back seat, but I could tell he wasn't sure if he wanted this or not.  He sat facing the front, not looking at me.  I was very aware of my exposed breasts, my nipples were hard with excitement.  I removed my cropped pants, now just wearing my white cotton string bikini panties.  I sat in his lap facing him, straddled his hips with my knees, his jeans were rough against the soft skin of my inner thighs.  H leaned back, but kept his arms at his sides.   I parted my lips to kiss his.  At first he didn't respond at all, but as I continued to lightly lick and kiss his lips, he started to return them, his tongue coming out of his delicious mouth to meet mine.  His kiss fueled my fire and  I wanted to touch all of him, my hands moving through his hair, over his ears, my finger running along his jaw.  As our kiss became deeper, I moved my hand down into his lap and rubbed my hand over his hard on through his jeans.   His hands started to roam my body, running over my smooth back and around the front to cup my tits.  I sat up on my knees, lining my tits up with his mouth.  I pushed my pelvis into his chest and my tit into his mouth, my pussy throbbing as his tongue circled and flicked at my nipple.  As he sucked, licked and kissed one nipple, his fingers twirled and pinched the other.  His other hand moved over my firm ass and in between my legs.  He slipped his finger under my wet panties to run the length of my pussy lips, causing my cunt to reflexively spasm.  I began to moan with pleasure as he pushed two fingers up into my cunt.  The soft walls of my pussy closed around his fingers and my hips rocked back and forth, hungry to fuck every part of him.  I wanted his fingers, his tongue, his cock. My hands moved to his chest pulling at his shirt.  I wanted to feel my skin against his.
He was now worked up enough to be eager.  He helped me strip his clothes off and as his pants dropped to the floor of the van, so did my knees.  My sensitive tits pressed tight against his open inner thighs as my tongue ran up his rock hard cock from his balls to his head.  I moaned, my hot breath spreading over his cock as I lowered my mouth over him, my soft wet lips closing around his long hard shaft.  I moved my hands to his thighs, holding his cock with my mouth only.  My lips and tongue continued to lick and suck his member as I slid them up and down his long thick shaft.
My hand lightly brushed against his balls before cupping them and giving them a light squeeze.  He moaned in response, his hands on my head pushing my head down forcing me to open my throat as the head his cock forced its way down my throat.
He pulled me off his cock by my hair, bringing my face up level with his.  He opened his mouth and kissed me hard on the lips, biting at them before moving his lips forcefully over my jaw and neck.  Licking his way back up to my ear he whispered through clenched teeth, "I want you to fuck me!"
I slid my panties down my legs and turned around.  My legs spread open on either side of his and my hands holding on to the buckets seats  in front of me, I lowered my pussy onto to his very erect dick.  He directed my hips with his hands and I could feel his huge head at pushing at my entrance, forcing my pussy to open wider to wrap around him.  I lubricated him with my juices as I swiveled my hips in a circular motion, lowering myself onto him, feeling him filling me.
I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them further apart and inserting his thumb into my ass.
"Oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm," I moaned in ecstasy, my back arching.  The night was still quite warm and the temperature in the van was more like a sauna.  Both of us were slick with sweat and I could feel it trickle from my neck, soaking my hair.  Using the head rests of the seats in front of me for support, I bounced in his lap, my small tits and hair bouncing with me.  His hands moved in front of me, grabbing a hold of my tits and squeezing my nipples.
Our breathing became more labored and I fucked him harder and faster.  His hands moved from my tits to my hips, one circling around in front of me to rub my hard, swollen clit.  I brought my hand down between my legs as well, brushing his hand as I reached for his balls.
I moaned, throwing my head back, my long blond hair falling down my back as my orgasm took over my body.  My muscles tensed, and my hand squeezed his balls.  His hands, now gripping my hips, held me down as he released his load deep inside me.
We sat not moving for a couple of minutes, catching out breath, before I moved off of him.  Suddenly the van felt small and tight and we bumped into each other often as we cleaned ourselves with tissues and struggled back into our clothes.  I opened the side door.  The warm night breeze felt cool on our skin compared to the heat that we had built up in the van.
"Do you happen to have that tax receipt?" He asked me.
I laughed. "No," I said, "I'll send it to your manager. I have the address." 
"Oh, by the way, apology accepted," he flashed me his brilliant smile before he stepped away from me to catch up to the rest of the band.
They would get paid for tonight....I would not only see to that, but I would personally make a donation in their name and send them the tax receipt as well.  This evening and the charity were definitely worth the money!




No comments:

Post a Comment