Sunday 11 August 2013

Hump Day

Wednesday night I went to the gym to work out.  I worked out at home the rest of the week but I enjoyed getting on the equipment the gym had to offer and really build up a sweat at least once a week.  Wednesday nights were quite....not too many patrons, so I usually could get on any machine I wanted without having to wait for someone else to finish.  It also didn't hurt that he worked out Wednesday nights as well.

I couldn't help but notice him.  Not only was he in great shape, but he also had an air of rock and roll about him.  His dark thick hair was often tousled and his arms and legs were covered with stylish ink.  We never spoke, just nodded hello if we happened to pass each other as we moved from one piece of equipment to another.

Tonight especially I couldn't take my eyes off of him.  I was working out on the elliptical, my earbuds in and my iPod blasting hard rock tunes.  He was working across the room with weights.  I let my imagination take over as I watched his biceps flexing....I couldn't help but wonder what those arms would feel like around me.  How it would feel to be pressed against his hard chest.  I bit my lip as I looked at his hands.  His fingers were long and thick....i picked up my pace and was breathing harder as I wondered what else he might possess that was long and thick.  My eyes automatically moved to his shorts, trying to get an idea.  They were dark and loose fitting, giving me no clue.

My eyes moved back up his body to his face and he was looking back at me, a smile lighting his face.  Oh shit, he saw that I was checking him out.  My mouth dropped open and I could feel the flush heating my face with embarrassment.  I quickly averted my gaze, got off the machine and practically ran to the locker room.

While I cleaned up and changed my clothes, I cursed myself for acting like such a school girl.  I was checking him out...so what?  Who wouldn't?   For christ sake, I was a grown attractive woman.  Why couldn't I have just smiled back?  He must think I'm a fool.

I grabbed my bag and left the locker room.  He'd be gone by now anyway, he was always gone by the time I left.  I was still mad at myself not paying much attention to anything as I made my way to the door.

"Hey," he said as he held the door open for me.  "Oh, hey!" I replied in surprise.

"I know it's late," he said, "but I was wondering if maybe you might like to have a drink with me?"

I wasn't about to blow it again.  I swallowed, lifted my chin, lifted on eyebrow, looked him in the eye and said, "Sure.  My place?"

"Hell yeah," he said softly in low sexy voice.  "Lead the way."

I lived a block and a half away so we walked together, talking easily about how good working out made us feel.  Normally I was a little nervous walking home at the late hour but tonight with him by my side I felt safe and relaxed.

We entered my building and as the elevator doors opened, he placed his hand on the small of my back sending a shiver up my back and I felt my nipples harden against the lace of my bra.  He backed me against the elevator wall and placed his hand under my chin, his thumb came up to stroke my bottom lip.  His eyes became cloudy with passion when my tongue darted out to lick his thumb. He continued to stroke his wet thumb over my lips making them glisten.

He was just leaning in for a kiss when the elevator doors opened again.  "We're here," I smiled as I led him out and down the hall to my condo.  We stepped into my apartment and I flicked on the lights.  I felt a chill in the air as I led him into my living room and turned on the lamp.  I had the fireplace ready for a fire and I asked him if he would light it while I grabbed us a drink.  "No problem," he said.  "I'm an expert on generating heat."  There wasn't one doubt in my mind.

I called from the kitchen, "What's your preferred poison?"

"Do you have any Tequila?" he asked.

"Yes I do, how do you like it?

"Straight up."

I grabbed the bottle of reposado, a couple of glasses and a bucket of ice.  I was just about to slice into a lime when he called out, "Only instead of lime, do you happen to have an orange?"

"Orange?" I asked, "Really?"

"Yep....trust me, you"ll love it."

Never one to not try something new, I grabbed an orange from the fridge and sliced it into thin wedges.  I placed everything on a tray and as a last thought, stripped down to my bra and panties.  I believed that a woman always felt sexier if she wore sexy lingerie, so I did on a regular basis.  Tonight I was wearing a black lace push up bra with red bows topping the cups where they met the straps, a rhinestone adorned and sparkled on the thin strap that joined the cups.  My panties matched.  Black lace bikini with red bows at the hips and a rhinestone at the waist set in the middle below my belly button.  I turned off the light, grabbed the tray and brought it into the living room.

The fire was started and he was seated, his arms spread across the back of the couch, looking very relaxed and comfortable.  I watched his eyes widen as I bent over in front of him to place the tray on the table, giving him a full view of my cleavage.

I reached for the ice and he stopped me.  "No ice, sweetheart," he said. "Tequila should be served at room temperature."

"Oh, okay.  Let me get rid of this then," I said reaching for the bucket.  He grabbed my wrist.  "Leave it," he said, his voice husky and deep. "Come sit beside me."

I moved around the table and sat on the edge of the couch beside him. I reached for the lamp, turning it off so we just had the fireplace for light.  He grabbed the bottle and covered the bottom of both the glasses with the amber liquid.  He handed me my glass and a slice of orange.  "Go ahead," he said, "try it."

I brought the glass to my lips and tilted my head back to let the smooth liquid slide down my throat.  It was strong but not overpowering.  As I sucked the juice from the orange slice my eyes widened in surprised.

"Wow! That is nice!" I exclaimed. "I think I'd like another!"  He smiled then obliged by pouring me another and handing me another orange slice.  He drank his first as I finished off my second.  I'm not sure whether it was the heat from the fire or the heat from the tequila, but I suddenly felt very flushed.

His finger stroked my arm. "Oh wow, baby, you are hot!" he said.

I giggled, "Yeah, I get that a lot."

He chuckled and said, "I believe you.  Let's see if I can cool you off a little."  He picked an ice cube out of the bucket and starting behind my ear, ran the cube down my neck, past my collar bone and into the soft closed space between my tits.  My skin immediately broke out in goosebumps and I felt my nipples tighten to a point where they were almost painful.  The cube had completely melted against my hot skin and was quickly replaced by his tongue.  I moaned softly as his lips and tongue traveled the same route as the water on my skin.  My hands were on his shoulders and I could feel his hard muscles rippling under the soft cotton fabric of his t-shirt.  Again, my mind wandered, wondering what else he might posses that would be hard.

"Come sit on me baby," he whispered as he pulled me to straddle his lap, facing him.  His hands pulled the straps of my bra down over my shoulders then pulled the cups of my bra down exposing my now swollen, firm tits.

"Oh hell baby, you are hot!" His hands moved over them, squeezing them gently.  Suddenly his mouth was on one of my nipples.  I gasped as he held it with his lips and teased me by flicking his tongue back and forth over it.  As I leaned my pelvis into him, his hands moved to my ass, caressing and squeezing.

I felt the wetness of my juices filling my panties and the ache in my breasts was replaced with a longing ache in my pussy.  I started to grind myself against the fly of his jeans and was rewarded with the knowledge that he did possess something else that was long, thick and hard.  His mouth continued it's sweet torture on my tits, moving from one to the other and my breath started to get hard as I rocked my hips back and forth, grinding my pussy harder against his covered hard on.

"Baby, I gotta taste more of you," he said and held on to me with one hand as he pushed himself up off the couch with the other.  I wrapped my legs around his waist as he maneuvered around around the coffee table.  He stopped and lowered me to the plush soft carpet in front of the fireplace.  My legs released him and he slid my panties down my firm shapely legs and tossed them out of the way.  He turned his upper body back to the table and reached behind him to grab the bucket of ice.  I used the opportunity to remove my bra completely and tossed it to accompany my discarded panties.

He pulled off his shirt.  He was beautiful.  His broad chest and arms were hard and muscular.  His abs having a very distinct six-pack led down to the waist of his faded jeans resting on his hips.  This time he pulled two ice cubes from the bucket and with one in each hand he circled the ice around and over my nipples before moving down over my ribs to my belly button.  The ice once again melted quickly on my hot skin and as his tongue once more traveled over the route he had mapped, he reached into the bucket for yet another.  My legs were opened with anticipation and I felt the cold ice move over the lips of my pussy and clit.  I shuddered, the ice was numbing me but I could still feel the water running down my cunt to the tight hole of my ass.

I opened my legs wider as his mouth moved down my abdomen, then lower.  My clit instantly was warmed by the heat of his mouth as his tongue lapped up the water that was now mixed with the juices flowing from my pussy.  The combination of the cold ice and his hot mouth felt divine.  His fingers pulled the skin of my pussy up exposing my hard little nub and as he flicked his tongue over it, I started to moan and writhe.  I rested the soles of my feet on his shoulder blades and lifted my ass giving him a much better vantage point to work his magic.  His tongue continued to flick my clit and I felt one of his long thick fingers penetrate me.  The soft wet walls of my cunt clenched around him and I gyrated my hips. fucking his finger as it teased my g-spot.  His tongue continued to tease my clit as my breath labored and my hips moved faster until I could no longer hold back.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, BABY!!!! YES! OH FUCK YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" I screamed as my body clenched and shuddered under the power of my orgasm.  My hands were in his hair, gripping tightly as I pressed my pussy against his face, my juices running into his waiting mouth.  His tongue continued to lick me lightly as the shudders slowly subsided and my breath slowed to its normal rhythm.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, baby," I said softly. "That was incredible! Would you like another drink? ....of tequila this time?" I added quickly, giggling.

"Yes I would," he replied laughing.  He stood up and I crawled on my hands and knees back to the coffee table.  Kneeling in front of it, I poured us both another shot.  I downed mine quickly then turned to hand him his, along with another orange slice.  He stood naked before me.  My mouth dropped open as I saw his long hard cock standing at attention, casting an ominous shadow in the firelight.  I handed him the glass and the orange slice and as soon as my hands were free I placed them on his hard muscular thighs and started running my tongue over his glistening cock and balls.  I teabagged his balls one at a time, feeling them tighten in my mouth.  He finished his drink, discarded the orange peel into the glass and held the glass in one hand and used the other to run his fingers through my hair.

I ran my lips and tongue up his long hard cock, making him wet before I took him into my mouth.  "Look at me, baby," he said, his voice low and tight.  I raised my eyes and looked into his while I sucked the head of his cock, my hand now stroking up and down his length as well.  He looked back down on me, his eyes dark and clouded with passion.  His hand gripped my hair as he pulled my head further down, encouraging me to take more of him into my mouth.  He wasn't about to get an argument out of me.

I moaned against his cock as I bobbed my head up and down him, taking more and more of him into my wet, hot mouth.  My hand moved to his balls, squeezing gently, hoping to make him cum and I almost had him when he pulled out suddenly, gasping for breath.

"Not yet, baby," he breathed.  "I want to fuck you first."

"But I want to taste you," I pouted.

"You will," he promised. "Just let me fuck you first."

He laid me down on my back, where I was before when he had licked me to orgasm. I opened my legs as he hovered over me.  Before entering me, rubbed his cock against my pussy, stimulating me and making sure I would be wet.  Then without warning he thrust himself inside of me, filling me up.  My cunt opening to accommodate him before tightening around him as he slowly moved in and out.  I lifted my ass, matching his rhythm as he pounded against me, his balls slapping against my ass and his pelvis rubbing against my clit.  Our bodies were getting slippery as the heat and exertion of our passion built.

He pulled away from me again. His face was buried in my neck and I knew he was once again fighting for control. "Now?" I asked.

"Not yet, baby," he replied.  "Your turn to get on top."

I moved out from underneath him and he laid down in my place on his back.  I was about to swing a leg over him when he stopped me once more.  "Backward cowgirl, baby.  Let me see your ass."

I swung my other leg over him, straddling him with my back to him.  He kept his knees bent, giving me something to hold on to as I lowered myself on to him, impaling myself once more on his hard throbbing cock.  I started slow, swiveling my hips as I moved up and down on him, my quivering cunt relishing his smooth hard length.  His hands were on my ass, squeezing and pulling my cheeks away from each other.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's nice.....mmmmm, just the way I like it," he moaned behind me.  "When I say now, jump off and let me cum in that pretty mouth of yours, okay?"

"Mmmmmm, yes baby," I answered.  I used his knees for leverage and started bouncing faster on top of him.  His cock felt so fucking good moving in and out of me, his balls now hitting my clit with every bounce.  I started to moan, the pressure was building again and I threw my head back as I started to cum again, my juices running out of me, down his cock to his balls.

"Now baby!!" He cried, trying to hold on.  I bounced back, still in the throes of my own orgasm as I slid onto his chest and I lowered my head over his cock, taking him into my mouth.  I could taste myself on him and I sucked and licked greedily, wanting every last drop.  His strong arms lifted my hips and his mouth was on my swollen, still convulsing pussy.  I came again in his mouth, my thighs squeezing his head, just as he relented and exploded into my mouth.  I drank him back as he held me down to his chest, his arms wrapped around my hips, my legs shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby," he said as I felt him soften in my mouth.  I released him and laid my chest against his stomach as we struggled to catch our breath.  I finally had the strength to roll off of him and I laid on my back as I watched him get up and get dressed.  He helped me to my feet when he was dressed, took me into his arms and kissed me deeply and softly on the mouth.  That was when I realized it was the first time he had kissed me on the mouth.  His lips definitely had skills!

"I gotta run, baby, it's late.  But you do run a fine establishment here and the service is great.  I think I'll stop by again after I work-out," he laughed.

As I walked him to the door, I laughed too.  "I love the way you tip," I said.  "I hope you'll be a weekly regular."

"Guaranteed," he said.  He kissed me lightly one more time, then opened the door and was gone.

After closing the door, I checked the fireplace and closed those doors.  I retrieved my underwear from the living room and my clothes from the kitchen.  The bottle and glasses could wait until the morning.  I crawled into bed, sore and exhausted yet smiling.  I was already looking forward to next Wednesday.  I started to laugh....Wednesday was hump day after all!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're continuing to write. I so miss these episodes. Each time I imagine myself in place of the guy you mentioned. Needless to say your stories are so entertaining. I can actually orgasm just reading them. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill,
    It"s always so good to hear from you. I'm very glad my stories have that effect on you! It means they're doing exactly what I intend them too....to turn on and get the juices flowing! Keep reading my friend....I'll try and get them out on a more regular basis!

    ReplyDelete